We are committed to providing you with excellent coaching programmes, facilities and a positive, safe environment to help you improve your skills and develop your game. We want all of our junior players to enjoy their tennis at the club and develop their confidence but you have your part to play too.
We expect all of our junior players to:-
· Be kind, friendly and welcoming to everyone, especially to new players who may be lacking confidence.
· Listen to your coaches, try your best and challenge yourself.
· Don’t get disheartened if you haven’t played well, we all have an off day.
· Play with honesty, respect and courtesy, win or lose.
· Call all lines and scores clearly and honestly, if in doubt give the point to your opponent.
· Treat all of your kit and the club's equipment with respect and do not leave litter on court .
· No bullying or bad language will be tolerated.
· Do not leave the club unless the coach knows you are going and your parent/guardian is there to collect you.
Haslemere Tennis Club has a reputation for being a welcoming, friendly club and we are rightly very proud of our junior members.
If you are unhappy or have concerns about anything that is happening at the club, or just feel uncomfortable about something, please let us know. Clare David is our safeguarding officer and she will try to help you. You can contact via email [email protected] or by phone on 07766 523647.
If Clare is not immediately available and the matter is serious you can contact:-
· NSPCC 0808 800 5000
· Surrey CC children's social care team 0300 470 9100 (out of hours 01483 517898)
· Or in an emergency 999.