How To Log In
- Click "Log In" at the top right hand side of the screen
- A "User Name and Password" box will appear
- Click "Forgotten Password" (just below the boxes) and a new password will be generated and emailed to you
- Enter your user name in the format of e.g. john.smith or mary.jones
- Enter your password, which is case sensitive and if you are "cutting & pasting" from your email be careful not to add any spaces
- You are now logged in and will have the opportunity to change your password
- Click "Change Password" on the top right hand side of the screen and three boxes will appear
- Enter your old password (the one emailed to you) and then enter your chosen new password and confirm it again
- You are now logged in
To comply with GDPR members control their own contact and privacy settings. This can be done on either the "Find a Member" or "Court Booking" pages, which are only viewable by members. To change your settings:-
- Go to either of the above pages and click settings
- Email settings controls what you receive
- Privacy settings controls what contact information is displayed to other members
Please be aware that if you choose not to be contactable or visible to other club members, they will not be able to select you as an opponent or make contact with you to arrange matches.
No member information is publicly available!